Other Job Fairs
WilmerHale will host a job fair 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, May 1-2
- 1900 Founders Driver in Kettering
- for professionals in “finance, information services, operations and human resources.”
- It was just announced yesterday that they will be moving into the area and bringing 187 new jobs.
- For more information, visit www.wilmerhalecareers.com/staffjobopenings/ or email at moc.elahremliw|oihosunioj#moc.elahremliw|oihosunioj.
Wright-Patterson Career Fair, 5 May 2010, from 10AM to 3PM
- at Ervin J. Nutter Center
- It is for professional mid-career level positions. They are looking for professionals with advanced degrees and/or specialized experience in the areas of Life Cycle Logistics, Financial Management, Contracting, Program Management, Test Evaluation and Engineering.
- You are advised to come with a resume. As many of you know this career fair was heavily attended last time, about 5,000 people. So bring a book, and be prepared to wait, except for Bob who was fifth in line.
- Good news is that I know at least a dozen people who were hired through the last career fair, so it does work for some. There will be additional information coming out in the media on this event.
- WPAB is expecting to lose about 40% of the workforce within the next 5 years, they need to fill jobs. If you are wondering, they are not discriminating on age. I know one gentleman who was recently hired who is over 60 and another one over 57 years of age. However be ready to talk to things in government speak, to explain the experience you have had in your career that is relevant to the position. Also do not be afraid to have resumes for more than one category, if you are interested in more than one area.
Ohio Biomedical & Pharma Career Fairs 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- May 11, Holiday Inn Columbus-Worthington
- May 19, TechSolve Cincinnati
page revision: 2, last edited: 30 Apr 2010 16:29